- Resistance to the National Socialist Government in Germany
- Selected Reference and General History Books
- Altmetric – Family Punishment in Nazi Germany: Sippenhaft, Terror and Myth
- The Family Punishment in Nazi Germany: Sippenhaft, Terror and Myth
Resistance to the National Socialist Government in Germany
It makes it clear that there was much more to the practice of Sippenhaft in Nazi Germany than the arrest of the family members of the conspirators involved in the 20 July plot on Hitler's life. Overall, this is an impressive piece of work which opens the way for comparative studies of Sippenhaft in other regimes. This excellent and impressively supported book. Loeffel's book draws attention to an understudied area and contributes to ongoing historiographical debates about Nazi efforts to control German society and the military during World War Two.
He has been extraordinarily assiduous in collecting evidence about families, especially from surviving members. He is consistently careful not to overgeneralize from possibly idiosyncratic cases, and to offer alternative explanations for the seemingly arbitrary uses of Sippenhaft.
His research is focussed on German and Australian contemporary history. Du kanske gillar. Permanent Record Edward Snowden Inbunden. For the Record David Cameron Inbunden.
Inbunden Engelska, Spara som favorit. Skickas inom vardagar.
Selected Reference and General History Books
Nazi Spymaster. Michael Mueller. Who's Who in Nazi Germany. Robert S. James Wilson. Ralf Georg Reuth. Suicide in Nazi Germany. Christian Goeschel. The Private Heinrich Himmler. Katrin Himmler. Absolute Destruction. Isabel V. Burning the Reichstag. Benjamin Carter Hett. At the Heart of the Reich. Major Gerhard Engel. The Ulrich von Hassell Diaries. Agostino von Hassell. Wilhelm II. John C. Underground Humour In Nazi Germany, Dr F K M Hillenbrand. Hitler's War. Heinz Magenheimer.
The Origins of the Final Solution. Christopher R. Peter Hoffman. Under the Bombs. Earl Ray Beck. Humanitarians at War. Gerald Steinacher. Nazi Policy on the Eastern Front, Alex J. Combat and Genocide on the Eastern Front.
Altmetric – Family Punishment in Nazi Germany: Sippenhaft, Terror and Myth
Jeff Rutherford. Himmler's Diary Stephen Tyas. Hitler's Children.
- Bibliographic Information.
- Table of contents;
- In Germany they called it 'Sippenhaft' · Jewschool;
- Duplicate citations.
- Environmental Remediation. Removing Organic and Metal Ion Pollutants?
- The Voice of Success: A Womans Guide to a Powerful and Persuasive Voice.
- Citations per year?
Gerhard Rempel. My Opposition. Friedrich Kellner. Beyond Nationalism. Istvan Deak. Tim Grady. Himmler's Auxiliaries. Valdis O. Anna von der Goltz. Konrad Morgen. War, Pacification, and Mass Murder, The Impossible Border. Annemarie H. The Nazi Party in Dissolution.
David Jablonsky. What Hitler Knew. Zachary Shore. Marching into Darkness. Waitman Wade Beorn. Hitler's Last Chief of Foreign Intelligence. Reinhard R. Legacies of Stalingrad. Christina Morina. Dachau and the SS.
Christopher Dillon. Kaiser Wilhelm II. Christopher St Catherine'S College.
Exploitation, Resettlement, Mass Murder. German Resistance against Hitler. Klemens von Klemperer. Founding Weimar. Mark Jones. The Myth and Reality of German Warfare.
The Family Punishment in Nazi Germany: Sippenhaft, Terror and Myth
Gerhard P. Hitler's Bandit Hunters. Philip W. Hitler and Film. Bill Niven. Broken Lives. Konrad H.
- Sippenhaft, Terror and Myth!
- Family Punishment In Nazi Germany: Sippenhaft, Terror and Myth.
- Landscapes of Holocaust Postmemory (Routledge Research in Cultural and Media Studies, Volume 29)?
- Algebra Carbondale 1980: Lie Algebras, Group Theory, and Partially Ordered Algebraic Structures Proceedings of the Southern Illinois Algebra Conference, Carbondale, April 18 and 19, 1980?
German Diplomatic Relations